Monday, July 30, 2007

Best Shot Monday

So, Tracey is out of town and hasn't posted the BSM yet... So, I am going to post mine now and then I will add a link to hers later! :)

This weekend was Andy and I's 6th anniversary (yay!!) and it was also Andy's best friend's wedding. We had a blast at the wedding and it was an awesome anniversary.

So, here are my shots from the weekend. There are a couple :) Enjoy!

Adam Showing off, as usual! :)


Matthew sleeping...as usual.... haha.


Andy not wanting his picture taken...as usual (hmm a trend?)


Mommy, daddy and Matthew :)

6 comments:

Cari said...

Oh! Those are so nice. Sleeping baby is especially sweet!

Anonymous said...

Happy BSM--you guys are amazing--with new baby and all!

Christina said...

Happy Anniversary!

I love it that we're still playing without Tracey! We have such a nice little community going here. :o)

I love all the pics showing everyone in their "usual" positions. LOL! And dang girl, you look way too good to have just had a baby a few weeks ago!

Cool Mama said...

Oohhh...I love that pic of Matthew sleeping! You make me wanna have another baby RIGHT NOW!!

Cool Mama said...

Oh...and yes...I almost forgot....
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Stacy said...

Great photos and you look fabulous for just having had a baby!