Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My First Day Alone

Well, my first day alone didn't go too terrible. We even made it out to Target (yay for spending every penny we have on diapers!!) and to swing by and visit Nana at her work. Nana was very proud to take Matthew around the office and show him to all of her co-workers. Matthew was quite the hit, I do believe. :)

Today is actually going worse than yesterday. haha. Usually Adam and I sit at the kitchen table; he eats and mommy writes her blog. It gives me time to sip some coffee, write the blog, and enjoy Adam. Welllll... today he's sitting here yelling about how he wants milk and not juice, that he doesn't like waffles (load of poop), and that he wants popcorn for breakfast. sigh. Oh, and he's insisting that we go "bye, bye, to see Daddy." Apparently, he thinks daddy can save him!

Matthew is sound asleep in his swing, thankfully.

I already have a splitting headache, and it's only 9:30. This mommy business is crazy stuff. haha.

Here's a photo from yesterday. Adam is a sock stealer, I have found. Matthew kept losing his socks, and I thought it was my fault. Hmmm... Then I caught Adam in the act! haha

5 comments:

Nonnie Sinzinger said...

Good morning, my dear daughter-in-love. Sounds like little Matthew had a growing spurt - only problem was IT WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. You are doing a super job as a mom, and yes, sleep will return, eventually.
Love & prayers, Mom S

Madysmommy05 said...

You can't blame Adam for liking socks lol! That picture is really cute! I can't wait to meet Matthew and to see Adam again!

Blueberry said...

oh, i know all about what happened at that breakfast table... we've had pretty much the same thing before. they like to play with us at this age, they think it's funny. ;)

if you need anything let me know!

Our Family said...

The craziness is starting already...no, really sounds like you are doing a FANTASTIC job :)

Just remember these days don't last forever...hang in there, I'll be praying for ya ;)

Laura McIntyre said...

I love the pic with the socks, Rebecca stole her sisters socks constanly - we infact stopped putting them on Eilidh full stop and it was winter :) Hope things keep going ok, they will be some rough days but they don't last lomg