Saturday, July 7, 2007

Bed Rest, Hitting Bambi, and Big Brothers


Sadie smiling at the parade :)

So, I've only been on bed rest for a day... and I'm done. As hard as my wonderful husband is working, I fear he is overwhelmed by Adam and trying to do everything around here. AND to make matters worse, he hit a deer last night :(. Thank the Lord, he is fine and the car really isn't THAT bad (to me, anyway). To Andy, his car is his little baby and he's freaking out. sigh.

As for Adam, he's starting to realize something is up. Mommy is in bed (which he never sees), Daddy is doing everything mommy always does, and he's spending a lot of time with his grandparents. I am pretty sure he knows something is up. I am having serious guilt feelings. The poor kid has no idea that his world is about to be completely different. I hope he understands.

Anyway- I am going to sit here and watch the food network and pet my belly... lol Have a great weekend, everyone!! :)

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

It was great seeing you at the reunion last week. I can't wait to see pictures of Matthew!