Tuesday, July 31, 2007

3 weeks with 2 kids

I can't say I am not having fun, because I would be lying. I am having a blast having a little one again. I missed the cuddling, the newness, and learning the various coos of my beautiful child.

Adam is doing a lot better. He's not going crazy anymore and he's finally getting used to his little brother. He now wants to help with everything! While this is good, it's also bad because he wants to pick Matthew up and carry him around. Luckily I've never allowed that to succeed. He did try to play ball with him once...and well, you can guess what happened there. haha.

Matthew is a wonderful child. He sleeps well, eats well, and is starting to "wake up." We had to make a trip to the doctor yesterday, because Matthew and I have thrush (a yeast infection in his mouth...and well... on me...where I feed him from...eww!). We are both being treated, but it's a very painful process. I'm just praying for Matthew that he is in as little pain as possible. BUT, on a happy note... he weighs 7 lbs. 8 oz!!! YAY! Which means, he is getting plenty of milk and is growing well.

Anyway- here are a few pics of my little man :) Enjoy!

After his very first "REAL" bath


Mommy playing with the zoom on the camera, but still very cute!

3 comments:

Cari said...

Awww! He's so cute. Hope that you will both be over thrush soon!!! Yuck. So glad he's growing so nicely. And I'm glad Adam is doing better too.

Christina said...

What a sweetie! I'm sorry about the thrush...but I'm glad you are enjpoying your boys so much!

Laura McIntyre said...

He is so cute, they grow to quick - he will be big and mobile before you know it