Monday, July 9, 2007

BSM: Yum-o!



Here's my best shot, from last week. Adam loves to think he's drinking soda, so we often give him our empty cans. I just love his eyes, in this picture! And of course, this is before I chopped his hair off, so he has his wings still. :)

Today is the DAY! We are going in just a couple of hours for my induction. Hopefully Matthew will be born today! :) Wish us luck! I will post pictures as soon as possible.

As always, go over to Tracey's to see more spectacular photos! :)

8 comments:

Stacy said...

Very sweet! Best wishes today! I was induced for my second and it went much quicker than my first. Hope it goes as well for you. :)

kim said...

Very cute. Good luck to you today. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Very sweet.

Good luck today!

Anonymous said...

Very very cute! I like the curls. :)

Good luck to you today!

Bunny said...

Good luck today! I can't wait to see baby pictures! (Though I guess you'll be a little busy at first)

Anonymous said...

Cute pie! Best to you today...thoughts and prayers.

Christina said...

Very sweet! Best wishes today...maybe Baby Matthew is in your arms already now! I'll be checking back for an update...

tracey clark said...

Such a cute shot of your son.

Warmest wishes to you today!!! Can't wait to hear the details!