Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A New Day

So, I got a call yesterday and my ultrasound has been moved to today! I am soooo glad. I don't think I could handle another day of waiting. I've been praying all morning that God will give us a clear representation of Matthew and that he will equip us in anyway needed to properly care for Matthew (even if that means bed rest and eating ice cream everyday....haha!).

The weather is BEAUTIFUL today! Adam and I are going to go out and enjoy the weather, before my doctors appointment. I think a little park action is needed.

The sandbox was a HUGE hit! He only tried to eat the sand a little. And then he chewed it and I about died. haha. Luckily he only did it once and listened when we told him he couldn't eat it.

Today's picture is of Adam licking his fingers, after eating ice cream at Bravo's yesterday. He ate a ton of food and still had room to eat an entire bowl of vanilla gelato. Yum-O!

1 comment:

Blueberry said...

hope the ultra sound goes well. we are thinking of you!