Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Matthew Update

Matthew is OKAY!!!

Thank the Lord, Matthew is ok! :) We are so glad and I feel much less stressed now. We had a very detailed ultrasound yesterday, and they found that he is just perfectly growing along. They estimate that he is about 4 lbs. 3 oz. and he is measuring at about 15 inches (I believe that's what she said). She even flipped on the 4D ultrasound, for a minute, and we got to see him in "real time." It was SO cool to see his actual face, and I think he looks like Adam. He has Adam's nose, BUT he has much larger lips (like Andy). I also had her check to make sure he was still a "Matthew," and he MOST certainly a boy. Makes Daddy proud...haha. Anyway- thanks for the prayers (again!), I know that they were all heard!

They still have no idea why I am not gaining enough weight. I guess all that means is Matthew is feeding off of my fat (which isn't a "good" thing), but at least he is growing properly. So, I still have to drink those yummy drinks and stay strong for 7.5 more weeks. The due date didn't change, either.

1 comment:

Our Family said...

GREAT NEWS!!! God is Great, isn't he? Leave your worries to Him and He will take care of everything!
I'm so glad to hear Matthew is growing right along :)
When is his due date again?