Monday, May 21, 2007

Grandparent's Day Photo (2nd post for the day...so look at the other one, too!) :)


This is my Favorite picture, from Grandparent's Day. I have a certain weakness for the two boys, in this picture, and seeing them together just melts my heart. I also realized whose nose Adam has (yes, it's been in question whether it was my nose or Andy's nose), and I think it's most certainly Bop's nose!

My kids have the best grandparents! I've always respected my parents and my in-laws. I've always known that they were loving people, but seeing them with Adam has given me a new respect for them. They are TRULY amazing people, who have a love for their grandchildren (and their children) that is astounding. I've never seen them in this light before, and it makes me appreciate them even more. SO, thanks to all of my parents for being the brightest light in my kids' lives! I know that they will keep your love in their hearts forever.

2 comments:

Our Family said...

Cool dude! Great pic, I love the pics with grandparent's, it's like you really want that time to stand still, but no matter what it doesn't. At least we can capture those memories :)

Blueberry said...

he luvs his bop, doesn't he!
:)