Wednesday, May 2, 2007

I'm not really sure what he was pointing at, in this photo. This was before Daddy cut the lawn... So maybe Adam was looking for his feet, lost in the jungle? haha. Who knows. I just love pictures like this! :) I love catching them in the moment, and in their natural environment. He certainly is beautiful!

Tomorrow, he turns 18 months! I can hardly believe it. I cannot believe that I have an eighteen month old. How time flies!

Adam told me he loved me, today, without me saying it to him first. I was putting him in his car seat, after stopping at the store, and I gave him a kiss on his head (like I normally do, before shutting the door). He smiled, turned his head to the side, and said "lauf you." SIGH. Be still my heart. :)

The trials and tribulations of parenthood are always justified by something. Today, every temper tantrum and the many long nights were erased by two little words "lauf you."

1 comment:

Blueberry said...

wait till he tells you that you are pretty. the day ellie told me that i nearly cried- and you know i'm not quick to tears! HA!
and mine is going to be 22 months- ahhhhh, just two months left before she turns 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CUTE picture!