1) Today coffee is my friend. I didn't fall asleep until after 2:30 this morning. sigh.
2) I don't start classes until September 29th! (WOO HOO!)
3) I have read TWO books (that are NOT text books) in the last month. I don't think I've read a book, outside of that, in over three years.
4) I have a baby with "I cry when you put me down" syndrome, today. This one might be infectious; I kind of want to cry.
5) Adam told me that he had been "assaulted," yesterday. He then laughed hysterically. hmm.
6) We had a wonderful lunch with my Aunt Connie and Grandma, on Wednesday. Here are some photos from our lunch:
7) I finally have Photoshop back on my computer. I can finally make Blueberry and myself a new header!!! yay! :)
8) I've been buying fall/winter clothes for the boys like crazy. Garage sales, thrift stores, and freecycle have been my best friend. Is it terrible that they are wearing mostly second hand clothing?
9) My friend Brittany also gave me a huge bag (and box) of clothes, for the boys, and almost everything worked (thank you so much, Brittany! The boys love the tractors, as well)! She has 4 boys and just had TWIN girls! Go wish her well, if you get the chance!
10) I want a baby girl, someday. Oops. Did I actually type that? ;)
What are your weekend plans? Anything exciting going on? Hope you're all well! Have a GREAT weekend, my friends!