1) I'm sick, again. I can't wait to get these tests done...SOON. I am SO tired of being SICK! I can't even describe the way I feel now. I've been having bad dizzy spells. I've been nauseous. I feel like heck in a hand basket.
2) I am heading up playgroup this year. I've been spending a lot of time going through the old toys, cleaning them, and spending the church's money (tee hee) on things we need! It's been fun...and a lot of work!
3) I think my new classes start soon. Think. I need to check for sure.
4) I want another pedicure. My feet feel sad.
5) Look at what I saw the other day!! This is what Adam calls Matt, because he can't say "Matthew":
6) My poor Jeep is sad. Pray he lasts for us a little longer.
7) Andy had his second interview on Wednesday. Thanks for praying. KEEP praying!! He has a decent shot and well... we would love to see him change positions! :)
8) I love these people; even when I am sick, they make me smile:
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! :)