* I'm in a super grumpy mood today. Look at me funny, and I might just shoot beams out of my eyes.
* I spent the day yesterday with my friend, mr. toilet. Seriously. FIND SOMETHING wrong with me and fix it already! Please, Lord. PLEASE. Maybe that's why I am grumpy today; I need to eat something and keep it in me.
* Sorry, friends, I am not changing my layout back. I like my new look. I am working on a new header, with newer photos. So... sorry if you liked the old one; I like the new one. (the beams are coming...watch out!)
* Sometimes I wonder if I could get an IV with coffee in it. I could just roll around an IV stand, and Matthew/Adam could just jump on the bottom for a ride. It could work.
* My daddy has informed me that he has to have a biopsy done on something found on his liver. He's had a lot of liver issues, and has been really sick (hmm like me) over the past few years. I know I've posted some about it. Anyway- one more thing to add to that list of prayers.
* Lord, why? Why so much? I pray for burdens to be lifted, grumpiness to fade, and for the health of my loved ones (and myself, too, please) to be better and for us all to be well.
* Matthew has become a growth on my hip. It's not a tumor. ha ha ha.
* Where is my coffee drip? NURSE!
* Yes, I've lost it. If I ever had it.
* The Olympics are over. I am slightly depressed over it.
* I sent my husband to church alone. Well, not alone. With Adam. Because, the tumor couldn't leave my hip.
* This week is SO busy. We have a sing along tomorrow, a playdate, PLAYGROUP starts this week (I am so excited for this!!) and my tests are on Thursday. Busy. I actually have something BIG going on everyday and I am very excited (well, minus Thursday... not so excited about that).
* Ok, the randomness is over. Enjoy your day, everyone! :)