1) The appointment went well today. A little uncomfortable, and I'm a bit sore but I cannot complain too much. Hopefully I will know something early next week. :)
2) I think I've finally found something "age appropriate" for Adam in which to participate. YAY! I feel so sorry for this kid; it's not his fault he's two months too young for EVERYTHING (school, soccer, Awana at church (a bible study for children)...etc. etc.). Yet, he is SO smart and he knows that all of his friends are doing things that he "can't" do. grr. So, I found a church group that he can go to once a week, that is a lot like Awana and I am SO excited for him! :)
I mean, you tell THIS face no... It's so hard to do. sigh.
3) THREE day weekend! yay! :)
4) My husband and I had lunch ALONE today. It was amazing, and so much fun.
5) I need to keep eating ice cream. I've gained NO weight. AH!
6) To answer some of your questions: I've been reading books by Harold Robbins. He's a really intense writer, but oh so good! :) I just finished "Never Leave Me."
7) Wii. Yea, 'nough said. I'm hooked.
8) My babies have been gone ALL day. You'd think I would be in heaven, but I really miss them and I don't know what to do with my free time... Anyone else have this problem, when they actually get some alone time?
I hope everyone has an amazing weekend! :)
I leave you with the world's funniest photo... Ash took this picture of Matt with her glasses on. It's blurry, but it's just so darn funny! :)