2) The above photo also confirms my new years resolution: do more crafts with Adam! I am planning on making a craft box, after Christmas, and doing more crafts with him. It's a great time for us to bond and just spend some 1 on 1 time together.
3) We are going to my dad's, tonight, for our Christmas celebration and we are very excited! Adam has done nothing but talk about Bop's house since he woke up! We are going to Andy's grandparent's house, tomorrow. Everything else takes place Monday and Tuesday. I think we might have a break on Sunday!
4) Matthew seems to be doing better. I can't remember if I blogged about taking him to the doctor, again, this week. The doc gave him his asthma/allergy medicine and we are switching formulas to see whether or not that will help with the projectile puking. I sure hope it all works!
5) We took Adam to spend his dollar, last night, that Nana sent him in the mail. He picked out a Disney Cars tin container. It now has the rest of his money in it. We asked him whether or not he'd be getting more money for Christmas and he responded "ummm, I think". sigh.
6) We went to Daddy's work (click on the link to see the pictures of the building), last night, to see the nativity they put up every year. Adam wanted to climb the 6 foot wall to "see baby Jesus." Instead, Andy put Adam on his shoulders and Adam whispered to Jesus "thank you, Jesus!" Sigh. It completely melted my heart. Oh... and "Joseph" is now my favorite word that he says: "Jofuff". It was so cool to see Adam understand the story of Christmas. He can tell you that Mary is Jesus' mommy and that God is Jesus' daddy. He also knows who King Herod is, and that the Wise Men brought Jesus presents ("like Santa!" as he says).
Anyway- I am not sure when I will get time to blog again! I hope to be able to blog a little on Christmas Eve, at least. I hope you all have a wonderful and safe Christmas.
“While they were there, the time came for the baby to be born, and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn.”- Luke 2:6-7