2) Mommy was sick until 4 pm- the longest of anyone, mind you- and now, I just feel hungover.
3) The house will reek of bleach, within in the next hour.
4) Before the sickness began, this week, Adam and daddy made the cutest gingerbread house. See below:
5) On Oprah, yesterday (I never watch TV during the day, but being sick allowed me to see this), there was a lady on there who has discovered the "secret baby language." I tried it out on Matthew, and there seems to be some validity to it. Go check it out!
6) Even with having a sick house I was able to FINISH Christmas shopping! YAY! Go me! (Two days early, even!)
7) This weekend starts our Christmas celebrations. I can't wait!
8) If I find the strength, I think Adam and I will start making cookies this weekend. We'll see.
Happy Weekend, ALL! I pray you are all well!