Here it goes:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules.
3. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
4. “Tag” 7 people at the end of the post and include links to their blogs. Okay, here's the thing - 7 people? Eek.
5. Let each person know that you tagged them.
My Random Facts:
1) I lived in Chicago for the first 5 years of my life, therefore I have a slight Chicago accent that is mixed with an Ohio accent. I am told I sound unique. hmm. (So my "a's" are always drawn out)
2) There's an 18 year span between my eldest sibling and my youngest sibling. I am 5 years younger than my eldest sibling and 12 years older than my youngest.
3) I've always wanted to write a children's novel. Maybe I still will, someday.
4) I know a nice handful of "famous" or "semi-famous" people. Not sure how that happened.
5) My best friend and I once submitted a fan tape to that MTV show that used to be on, "Fanatic...." We totally should have been on that show.
6) I once swallowed a dum-dum whole... yes, stick and all.
7) I eat lemons like oranges, but with salt. YUM!
Ok, I am not tagging 7 people. If you want to do this, go for it! :) Lemme know if you do, however! :)
Hope you learned something fun and new about me!!