What a week. Here it goes:
1) MORE snow this morning! I think they said something like 2-4 more inches, on the news. AH!
2) (didn't get to blog about this) We had Matthew at urgent care, two nights ago, because he had a fever of 102 ALL day, that wouldn't break, even with tylenol. So, of course, I was concerned. Boy am I glad we went! He has a double ear infection. :( poor guy! He seems to be doing better, thanks to the antibiotics given to him.
3) Speaking of sick: everyone is sick! Adam is still snotty and Andy even has a horrific cough. Umm... knock on wood... mommy is not yet sick! (Here are two of my sicklings, in mommy's bed)
4) I HAD to get out of the house yesterday, because being cooped up with two sick kids all week has been insane. So, I went to the mall with Ashley and had the best Starbucks coffee, EVER. :)
5) Also.... I got Adam this cool shirt (Did you get YOUR tickets to the gun show?):
(Notice how he is STILL in my bed. Oh yes, my bed is the cool place to be...apparently. I think he's taking this "sickness" a little far... haha. Oh... and notice my nice new flannel sheets and my BIG ol' comforter. I love sleeping in my bed. :) )
Anyhoo- have a wonderful weekend, all! :) It's our last "non-busy" weekend for the next 4 weeks. AH! Christmas celebrations start NEXT week! Can you believe it's already that time?