1) Yay, to my sister, Ashley! Ashley was accepted into a church missions trip called Operation Barnabas. This is a huge accomplishment in her faith, and I'm super proud of her. I will miss her the month and a half she's gone, this summer, however. :(
"When Barnabas arrived and saw the evidence of the grace of God, he was glad. And encouraged them all to remain true to the Lord with all their hearts. He was a good man. Full of the Holy Spirit and faith. And a great number of people were brought to the Lord." Acts 11:23 and 24.
2) We made cookies with Bean, yesterday! It was a blast. The kids love each other, so much. They had a great time just playing together. If you go to Bean's mommy's page, you can see a picture of the kiddos "sleeping" together. What cuties!
3) I went to try on more dresses, for Amy's wedding. We found the most beautiful dress, but the color wasn't right. Then we found another dress, that wasn't perfect, but the color was. ugh. Hopefully when Amy is home next week (YAY!! :) I can't wait to see her!) we will be able to find "the dress."
This is the dress I liked (minus the flower), that actually had the right color (cornflower).
Here is the perfect dress... but not the right color. boo. The dress I tried on was that pink color... I actually looked decent in the pink. Who knew?
4) Today we are going to playgroup and then I am seeing my BFF, Jessica, to give her the Christmas/Birthday gift I have for her!
5) I need to buy one more small thing for my nephew, for Christmas. After wrapping all of the gifts, I realized that I didn't get him quite enough. Hmmm... I wasn't done, after all. Poop.
Anyhoo- Hope you're all having a wonderful week, thus far! :) We have a jammed pack rest of the week and weekend. 2 Christmas celebrations, this weekend, and then a full week, next week, as well. I just love the holidays!