Saturday, April 14, 2007

Weekends

Yay, it's the weekend! To me, I suppose that doesn't mean too much except for the fact that Andy is here to help out with Adam. Today, however, was another typical hectic Saturday in the Sinzinger home. Andy's dad came over and helped paint our main bathroom. It LOOKS GREAT! When we moved in (and for the past two years) it's been a very dark grey/green color. Now, it's a nice tan color. woo! So, I had to take Adam out, so that he didn't bother them all day. What a chore. You would think I would have fun shopping for new bathroom items and what not, but...blech. I couldn't find what I wanted and Adam made choosing things hard. Finally, however, I was successful and I found new things for the bathroom! All I have to do, now, is find some new decor and it will be all set!

Anyhoo- Adam is an eating machine today! He ate three HUGE meals and two snacks. I think he's taking my place as the eating champ of the family. haha.

And even through all of the hectic times, here's why I love my life (how cute it that??):