Monday, April 9, 2007

Happy Monday


Well, Easter is over and the weekend was amazingly long. We spent most of the weekend helping my mom move into their new condo, and then spending time with family for Easter. Yesterday, I cooked most of Easter dinner for Andy's family and my family. It was a nice time, and I think the food all turned out well! I made awesomely yummy potatoes, that I hope I will be able to duplicate again! They were cheesy and creamy... mm mm mm... :)

Adam enjoyed searching for Easter eggs, on Saturday, at church. He also enjoyed making Easter sugar cookies with mommy. He ended up eating the one cookie I let him ice... and only one... boy was that a mess! On Sunday we gave him an Easter basket with some goodies in it. I bought him a Veggie Tales coloring book, a board book, a Spiderman toothbrush and a container of Teddy Grahams. Grandparents took care of the chocolate, for me... and boy did he have enough of that yesterday.

Anyway- this week proves to be like others. Tomorrow is mommy's doctors appointment and mommy also has class. Wednesday is playgroup and youth group. Thursday I think we get to relax! Friday I have mentoring and then it's the weekend again! AH! :) Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Blueberry said...

what a cutie-cute little expression he has!
i'm glad the moving and dinner went well. no rest for you though huh? busy busy busy!
bean and i are going to a sing along at pottery barn kids on thursday- 10am- if you want to go.... don't worry, i'll understand if you want to stay home and rest! ;)
see you tomorrow at playgroup!