Monday, April 23, 2007

Ever Growing Belly

It's 10:55 a.m. and Adam is already napping. We've had quite the challenging day, thus far! For some reason everything made him cry, nothing made him happy, and he didn't want to play (what?!). So, mommy made the executive decision to put Adam down for an early nap (by about an hour or so!).

Sigh. Now I just need to motivate myself to actually do something around here! haha. I think my ever growing belly is making me lazy. I just don't feel like doing anything, anymore. I just want to sleep and sit. It's sad. I want my energy back!

Anyway- enjoy the belly pic. Why is it people want to see these photos?! I have actual requests for these pictures, mostly from women. I think they want to see if I'm getting fat! That's my theory anyway... well... i don't think I am getting fat... just a bigger belly!

Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

Blueberry said...

oh, you know that isn't it! you are taking these pictures to remember how big your breasts got! HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!! ;)
just joshin'! you look good. just another 10 weeks or so to go.....