Sunday, April 29, 2007

There's a GIRL in his bed!


What is more precious than two kids having a good time, and playing together? Not much, in my opinion. The picture, to the left, was taken by Bean's mommy, when Bean and her parents came for dinner Saturday night! The kids thought it was GREAT to play in Adam's bed, as you can see.

I took Adam to have his 18 month picture taken, on Friday. He'll be 18 months on Thursday, this week. I can't believe it... I can't believe that 18 months ago, I had a newborn. Now, he's a walking, talking, bundle of energy. How does time go by so fast? And why do we let it slip on by? I feel like I don't hold on to each day and that I just let each day go by. I need to stop and enjoy my family more, enjoy the time I have with Adam, and just SLOW down. I'm praying for that day to come... haha.

Anyhoo- The moments, like the one above, just makes me smile from ear to ear! Look at the smiles on those faces and the joy in their eyes. Kids are the epitome of happiness!


1 comment:

Our Family said...

Awwww....startin young..huh? I know, it seems as if the time passes by without you knowing sometimes! Cherish every moment, my baby is going to be 5 this summer and off to Kindergarten.:( I too have really been feelin it lately too! Cute Blog...you'll have to visit mine too!