Wednesday, April 4, 2007

COLD Wednesday


So how does it go from 81 degrees to 33, in a matter of 24 hours?? I don't get it! Yesterday I was wearing a flowing skirt and tank top... and now, I have on jeans, a shirt, and a sweater! AH!

Today we had playgroup with our friends. Seemed to be a fun time! I had fun talking to the other mommies, anyway. The kids seemed to enjoy eating... like always. haha.

We then went out to lunch...just the two of us. Little man decided he didn't want the highchair, today, so he sat in the booth next to mommy, it was VERY cute. :) We then went and bought Easter basket goodies. I am making baskets for my sibs (3 of them) this year, because my mom doesn't have time (she is moving this weekend!). I had SO much fun picking out the goodies. I vowed not to buy all candy, and I didn't. So, I bought little fun goodies as well. Little man's basket is ready to go, as well. I got him a coloring book, a board book, a new tooth brush a package of teddy grahams and a few eggs filled with pennies (he likes pennies...lol). FUN DAY! :)

Anyway- hope everyone is well! :) Enjoy the picture. We've decided that chocolate and strawberries are VERY yummy!

No comments: