Saturday, April 21, 2007

Too much fun makes Adam sleepy


Today daddy played hooky from work, and we got to play with him all day! We went shopping: bought Adam and Matthew summer clothes, bought a VERY large pool for the backyard and had a wonderful day. I think it was a little TOO wonderful for Adam, however, as you can see above.

Adam's new friend: As you can see Adam has a new friend. We thought that maybe giving him his own baby would help transition Matthew into the family. From this picture, it looks as though Adam really likes his new friend. Awake, Adam thinks it's mommy's job to hold the baby, however. He did want to sleep with him at bedtime, too, so I guess it's a decent start. The baby is nameless (any ideas?!), and has a pink stroller and carrier (yes, it's pink... There is nothing wrong with Adam owning pink things!).

On a non-Adam note: Had a bit of a scare, this week, with my dad. Looks like he had a minor heart attack on Tuesday/Wednesday. I however didn't find out about it until Thursday! He didn't call because he knew I would freak out, and with me being pregnant he wanted to avoid the hysterical crying. Well, it didn't work; I cried hysterically anyway. I called him a few times today, to check on him, and he was resting like he's supposed to be. I've never had the feeling of losing my daddy before, and it was a feeling I am not looking forward to having, ever again! He has an appointment on Monday, to have more tests and to get checked out. I will keep everyone posted! :)

Ok, it's late and this mommy needs some sleep!

1 comment:

Blueberry said...

i know it sounds a little weird but my niece named her baby after her sister. so maybe adam could name his baby matthew? or not if you think it is creepy. i think kids like their dolls named after someone they know though... you know we have a baby kaia. :) of course we also have a baby lettuce.... hmmmmm. ehh, maybe you should just wait awhile and see if he starts calling the baby something.