Hope everyone had a wonderful week, and I hope everyone has hot dates this weekend for V-day! Here's how our week wrapped up:
1) Is it really Friday? I feel like this week was a blur! Oh- it's the 13th, isn't it? I want to see the new Friday the 13th... I know, it will be dumb and teenagerized (oh, new word!).... I have to see it!
2) My grandma broke her arm, trying to take the trash out, ALONE, when the sidewalks were still icy. We surprised her, on Wednesday, after playgroup and took her a meal and played. It's a memory I am going to hold onto forever. I've not been to the house, but once or twice, since my grandpa passed away, a few years ago. For some reason, I can't go there. There are memories there I wasn't ready to face. I feel like I faced them, on Wednesday, and it was wonderful. I have a new peace within my soul...and that is good!
3) My husband has been spoiling me this week. And I mean SPOILING! :) He isn't so romantic, usually, so for him to be doing anything for V-day is SO special to me. He's made me feel SO loved and appreciated. :) Thanks, babe! (HE EVEN washed my car and vacuumed it out! AH!)
4) There was another Ohio wind storm, this week! Luckily we didn't lose electric and we didn't have any damage (well, we were kind of hoping for some damage...because we want to replace our siding for CHEAP. haha. One can hope, right?)
5) Andy's grammie fell and hurt herself, during the storm, this week. Thankfully, she just bruised her hip, and it wasn't broken! We are thankful!
6) Birthday time is coming up, in my family. The end of February and the beginning of March is a busy B-day time for us! Next week starts my mom's Bday, then my niece Carli (turns ONE! Do you believe it? Me neither!!), then I turn.... an age, then my nephew Clay.... and more... SO many birthdays!
7) I start new classes next week. Two. boo.
8) I've had questions about Adam's school, and people shocked that we picked one so fast. I've been researching and talking to schools since October. I don't really think we chose one too fast. If anything, I probably put WAY too much thought into it. I really feel like we chose the right place. He has an interview in the next couple of weeks, to see if he "gets in." If he does, then we will know it's the right place! right? right.
9) Blogger won't upload photos.. GRR.
10) Have a wonderful weekend!