It's been a crazy week. I'm still semi-sick, so things are slow around here. But we've been having fun. I've not been taking a ton of photos.... I know... bad.
Here's what we've been up to:
1) My daddy's knee is healing up well! I took him the PT this week...with the kids... note to self.... Matty thinks the VERY heavy, weighted balls, are for him to kick around. They are not. He gets very mad. Temper tantrums ALL around.
2) I've been missing Ashley a lot this week. :( It's been 3 weeks, since she left. It's been a long 3 weeks! BUT- look at her beautiful photos, that we had taken, a few weeks ago. We stood out in negative degree weather, in order to get these shots. It was C O L D.
3) When my kids get bored, I give them underwear, in the car...apparently?
4) The groundhog (or Ehog, as Adam calls him) saw his shadow. AGAIN. Does anyone remember a time when he DIDN'T see his shadow? We made a lot of groundhog crafts, on Tuesday. Who knew there were so many groundhog crafts?
5) Adam and I have been into doing crafts/science experiments. We made lava lamps, out of oil, water, food coloring and salt. Very cool.
6) Matthew loves his new big boy bed... but not to sleep in:
7) Andy is going out of town this weekend, and some of next week. :(
8) I need Valentine's Day ideas. Anyone have any?
9) Anyone have any REALLY good dessert recipes, containing dark chocolate? Andy loves dark chocolate! :)
10) Today is Matthew's well check! Let's hope that poor little guy has gained some weight!
Hope your week has been well! :) Have a wonderful weekend!