1) Being sick for 5 days.
2) Not leaving the house for 5 days.
3) A Toddler who gets up 10 times in one night.
4) Only getting 2 hours of sleep, after being sick for 5 days.
5) Having the headache the size of Africa.
6) Hitting my ankle on the table, for the 10th time in one day.
7) Being so dizzy that I can't walk straight, past the table.
9) The heaps of snow that encompass my driveway, front yard, and backyard.
10) Not working out, all week.
11) A 3 year old who says "I don't love you anymore, because you're grumpy" (ok, this one made me cry)
12) Crying for no reason at all. I hate being sick. It makes me emotional.
13) Dishwashers that don't empty themselves.
14) Laundry that doesn't fold itself.
15) The fact that the USPS wants to take away another day of mail service.
16) Facebook for being so dang addictive. (Brittany Stickel Sinzinger... look me up. haha)
17) Spilled milk. When it's done in a certain toddler's bed. Changing sheets, in a toddler bed, is almost impossible when the room won't stop spinning. Try it- it's a free acid trip!
18) My guilt for not being able to do what I normally do, while sick.
19) My dog, who likes to follow me like Mary's lamb.
20) That I was able to come up with 20 things that made me grouchy.............. today alone.