Saturday, January 10, 2009
16 Things About Me
1) am not a lover of chocolate. I know. shocker.
2) like to eat lemons like oranges.
3) like pickles. You know, those really big ones. Sometimes they sell them on sticks, at the fair.
4) grew up not wanting children. Now, I can't imagine my life without my boys.
5) have changed my major 3 times- hence why I am still in school.
6) actually like school. Maybe I'll just be a professional student?
7) am a true emotional thinker. That is why I married a logistic.
8) like to text. I won't lie. I love it. I'm as bad as a teenager.
9) have a government approved phone, for military personnel, that will supposedly stand up to any form of trauma, because my husband is tired of me breaking phones. Apparently, if I break this phone.... then I've got something on the military.
10) didn't get my license until I was 18.
11) don't like to drive.
12) think snow is the worst form of weather. Why do I live in Ohio?
13) have always wanted to live in Toronto. It's still one of my favorite places to visit.
14) always have cold feet.
15) drink way too much coffee.
16) like to paint, and even have one of my paintings hanging in my house. I wish I had more time to paint.
My friend Rose, over at A Little White Space, tagged her readers, she was tagged by Tracey.
I accepted the tag.
Let me know if YOU accept the tag. :)