1) Taking the Christmas photos off of the camera. All 500 of them.
2) The fact that Ashley is leaving (me) in 13 days. 200+ miles away. (Maya- where in Indy are you? Can you watch my little sister for me??)
3) Organizing my cabinets, drawers, and pantry. I always say I am going to do this and then I don't.
4) Laundry. What else is new here?
5) God. Yea- He tells me things sometimes, and sometimes I don't listen. That usually leads to some form of disappointment on my part. I want to listen this time.
6) Confrontation. I'm a people pleaser. This is a bad thing. I usually get walked on and I tend to do things I don't really want to do, because of this. This should stop.
7) Eating more candy. Why avoid this any longer? really?
8) Photos (yes, again). I know, you want to see photos. Come back tomorrow.
9) Homework. ugh.
10) More homework....double ugh.