Seriously. We had tropical storm level winds in Ohio, on Sunday. SO weird. So scary. So much to clean up! I can't even imagine what those in the hurricane areas are enduring, because we have a crazy amount of damage here.
Here's the current conditions:
- Ohio under state of emergency.
- Central Ohio counties under emergency: Clark, Delaware (I live HERE), Franklin, Greene, Knox, Licking, Madison, Morrow.
- 6 dead in Ohio, 1 in central Ohio.
- 1.6 million Ohioans without power.
- 230,559 AEP customers in Franklin County remain without power.
- Most of the schools in the area are closed.
We had a TON to clean up, a lot of large limbs to clean up, lawn furniture to chase, etc. but, we are fortunate enough to have electricity. We however can't really GO anywhere. A lot of stores are not open, many streets are closed, and almost all of the traffic lights are out down the main road we HAVE to take to really leave our area. It's a mess. I feel terrible for those who are without electricity.
Pray for those who are in need, right now. For those of you who know Blueberry and Bean, they are one of those without power! I talked to her today, and they are all doing well, but a little bored and hoping they get electric back soon!
* My blood tests came back ok. Nothing alarming.
* Still sick. The new med is helping a tad. It makes me so sleepy, though, and I can't really take it during the day.
* Andy is out of town. He is in Cleveland, and is enduring this mess of a storm, too. Pray he makes it home safely, tomorrow!