There's been so much going on since Thursday, I've not had the energy to post it all. I don't even know where to start. Let's list it:
1) My dad spent 2 days in the hospital (All day Thurs and Friday), after getting a good report on his liver biopsy. Tell me this isn't odd!? It was the worst 2 days of my life, and if he ever does it to me again, I too will have to be put into the hospital.
The biopsy showed that he has cirrhosis of the liver (which we already kind of knew), esophageal varices (which he will have to have surgery on, ASAP), and an enlarged spleen (which is one reason he was in the hospital, because it caused him to have a white blood count of 1.1= bad). It's easier if you go read about everything, because I am still processing it all and I can't really explain any of it too well.
Overall, it was REALLY scary. I did too much crying, a whole lot of praying, and I am just thankful that he is AT HOME and doing really well, this evening. Tomorrow is his Birthday, and we are going to go spend time with him and I am going to make him R E S T (something we don't do well in our family...hmm...).
2) Adam had his first soccer game! See photos below.
3) We went apple picking with our favorite Bean! :)
4) AMY came home! :)
5) I took another nap. It was good. :)
6) My test is this week. I am not looking forward to it. Actually, I am dreading it. sigh.
7) See the many cute photos of this weekend, below:
It was a hot, hot, hot day at the apple orchard!
I think this is one of my favorite photos, from the weekend! I just love the look on his face.
That's Adam kicking the ball!
He's my best friend, too. ;)
Matty and Daddy picking apples (I have a photo JUST like this of Adam and Daddy)
Adam and Amy (watch out, Tom; he's coming for your woman!)
What did you do this weekend? Head over to Mother May I for some Best shots!