It's true, they are really that old.
Adam turned 34 months, on Wednesday and Matthew will be 14 months old on Tuesday. I'm not really sure where the time has gone. It's been a blur, and it's really gone SO fast.
Here's what they are doing, these days:
*Adam thinks he knows everything.
*Adam is VERY shy around everyone.
*Adam doesn't stop talking, when he's at home.
*Adam loves to sing his "ABCs"- I will be posting a video of this, this week; it's hilarious!
*Adam LOVES to help. He sometimes over-helps his brother, which doesn't go over well, sometimes. And as you've seen, he loves to help out daddy.
*Adam LOVES to help in the kitchen. We are constantly cooking mid-day, just so he can cut something up.
*Adam thinks he can read and spell. Everything is spelled either "A-d-a-m," "B-i-b-l-e," or "O-h-i-o." For example, he will say "That says, 'b-i-b-l-e," Elmo!" hmm he will get it someday.
*We visit the library about 4 times a week (no joke) because he can't stand reading a book more then once. Good thing the library is only a 2 minute drive.
*He LOVES the farmer's market. He even knows that Saturday is the day we go. And he even gets free veggies and fruit sometimes, because of how stinkin' cute he is. I've taught him well. ;)
*Andy can't stand that I call him "Matty," but if you met him, you would call him that too... it fits!
* Matty tries to SAY everything. If you say "Matt, say ...." he will say it.
* He likes to pretend he's talking on the phone. He often calls "Treyor" (my brother, Trevor) and "Dadu" (Daddy).
* Stuffed animals are his favorite. He has two or three that he carries around ALL of the time.
* He dances on command.
* He runs, everywhere!
* He has 10 teeth!!!
* He ate half of a melon, this morning... but still doesn't fit into his 12 month clothes, because they are too big.
* He says "mum,mum,mum,mum,mum...." until I answer. and if I don't answer... well, you don't even want to see his head spin!
* Yes, he has a temper. Wonder where that came from?? doo, doo, doo, doo, doo.....
* I really think his favorite person is Adam. However, he has no problem "telling" on Adam when he is being "bad" (as he likes to say, "Admum BAD!").
* Oh! And don't tell him he's "bad"... because it's the end of the world if you do.
They are both the best gifts ever given to Andy and I. We are SO blessed to have our boys. They make me smile (and sometimes cry) on a daily basis. I can't wait to see how they grow, in the years to come.