I've been a little MIA this week. I apologize. I am recovering, still, from last week! That and allergy season is in full bloom (ha ha... get it? bloom! ha ha...anyway...) and my boys are SICK SICK SICK (all three of them!). At least it's just allergies. We can deal with that! :)
Here's a little wrap-up:
1) We leave for SC and AMY'S WEDDDDDING!!! in one week. One week from right now we will be on the road. EEK! :) I cannot wait.
2) Adam told me this week that I was "'extweemly' pretty" (needless to say, that made my day!) And how does he know the word extremely? sigh.
3) We have graduation parties, Memorial Day cookouts, and some SERIOUS relaxation to be had this weekend.
4) I am in the process of making Matt's Bday invites. I want to have them DONE before we leave next week, so that I can just mail them out when we get back. Can you believe he's almost ONE? Me neither! I will take photos of my creations (they are very cute...if I say so myself!)
5) I am craving tacos. Seriously craving. If I didn't know better I would say I was prego. I'm not. Just sayin'. I don't usually crave food unless I am. I'm not. Stop thinking it.
6) Was anyone surprised I didn't comment on the season finale of CSI? Oh you want to know why? I am STILL in MOURNING. OH.MY.WORD. I might cry thinking about it.
7) We are getting our zoo membership, today! yay! :)
8) Harrison Ford. Indiana Jones. Need I say more?
9) My mommy is having some more health issues. I don't want to share too much, for we don't know a lot. Pray for her, if you think about it :). Thanks!
10) IT IS THE WEEKEND! WOO WOO WOO WOO! It's going to be 80 by Monday! WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO! :)