1) Matt had his pre-op appointment yesterday, for his clogged tear duct. GOOD NEWS! There's nothing else wrong with his eye. They said he sees very well, and there is no damage to the cornea or the duct itself. Here's what the obstruction looks like:
So, on June 17th they are going to unlcog his little nasolacrimal duct! Apparently they are going to NOT put him under, but use a numbing drop instead. Hopefully that works, because I do not want my baby to have to have anesthesia!
2) Matthew is a food dumpster. I know I've told you all before about how much this child eats, but seriously... he's an endless, bottomless, PIT! He's eaten FOUR eggs, this morning (scrambled) and a handful of cheerios. What will my life be like when he's a teenager? Looks like I better start stashing money for groceries.
3) We leave for South Carolina in 2 days! YAY! :)
4) Matthew just said "more" because he wants my toast. I told you... bottomless pit.
5) My little sisters and I are going to see THE FOLD tonight! :) Go check 'em out. They rock. (Dawn do you like them??)
6) I gave in. Matthew is eating some of my toast. I mean, I don't want him to starve.
7) The last time I went to Charleston, this is what Adam looked like (he was 5 months old). Who woulda thought that the next time I went, I would be bringing TWO kids!?!:
This was taken the morning I left, for Charleston. I was having a really hard time leaving my baby!! :( (Amy, look at who he's holding!!)
8) I am off to run errands..... have a wonderful rest of the week, my friends! :)