Ok, so there's lots going on and I've been so busy I feel like I've had no time to write anything! So, here we go:
1) We ARE going to Nashville with Andy next week. We leave on Sunday and come back Friday. Yay! I can't wait. :) I really need some time away and I can't wait to experience a new place with my boys!
2) CSI the video game. Don't ever get it. It's addicting. I think there's crack in it and somehow it comes out of the television and attaches itself to the player, and maybe that player will play it until 2 am. Maybe.
3) School is over for two weeks. I am SO glad. I got one B and two A's. Not too happy with that B, but I guess I will live.
4) Some issues going on at Andy's work. Things could impact him. Pray for us, if you think about it!
5) I PLANTED flowers today! Yes, my brown thumb planted flowers. They look nice, so far. :)
6) Another busy next few weeks! We are traveling twice, graduation parties, my sis leaves for her missions trip in less than a month, Matthew turns one in two months.... I feel like this summer is over, already.
7) I have over 80 hits a day- AND less that 20 comments. What is that ABOUT? Comment people. IF you read this...comment. I like them. It makes me happy. Don't make me cry. ;) PWEASE!
8) Goodmail! Check this out- it's awesome! I got this in the mail the other day. Thanks! :)
9) My drug taking, for my womanly issues, is almost under control. They made me really sick, at first (which is why I've been a little MIA, lately) but I am starting to get used to the hormones. Hopefully, my pain will go away SOON! :)
10) That is all. I am sleepy. No CSI game playing tonight. The bed is calling. Happy Mid-week everyone!