Only to me:
1) Had to leave the restaurant, at dinner, last night because Matthew was hysterical. I'm not just talking about a little crying, but hysterically crying! We gave him Motrin, and got him to go to sleep. I was able to finally eat dinner at 10:00pm.
2) Adam fell out of bed last night and hit his head on the end table. He has a huge purple egg, and a gash on his forehead. He was pretty upset, woke Matthew up, and gave me the scare of my life.
3) I woke up with severe woman issues. NOT supposed to have woman issues right now... Not sure why I am. Called doctor. They want me to come in. Umm... sorry... no can do. Today there's been a lot of pain, and I'm pretty cranky. Stupid woman parts.
4) Took a trip to the scary part of Nashville...to visit an URGENT CARE. BAH! Matthew woke up crying... hysterically crying....again. He cried for two hours. Nothing consoled him. He had a fever. He was pretty sick. So, I took him to Urgent Care, because I didn't know what else to do. The wait was 2 HOURS! AHH! But luckily the nice nurses took us right back so that I didn't have to hold a screaming, flailing baby, for 2 hours. Thank you nice nurses, in scary Urgent Care.
5) The doctor thinks he has a virus. His throat is pretty red, his nose is runny, and his ears were red but no fluid or infection. Apparently, one of his eardrums is also completely covered in wax. My child is "waxy," so says the doctor.
6) Adam has forgotten what the word "no" means.
7) I paid the Urgent Care $62.00 and went on my way. Nashville has become expensive.
8) The weather is AMAZING today! It's sunny and 80 degrees! It's perfect.
9) We are stuck in the hotel room, with virus baby.
10) Adam is washing the windows, currently, with fresh wipes. I am blogging. Matthew is sleeping.
11) Thank you hotel, for having complimentary coffee. :)
Tomorrow is a new day, and we plan on picking up where we left off! Please pray for us! Pray for little Matt, as he really is feeling awful. Pray for Adam, that he will stay entertained with the books, coloring supplies, movies, and toys we brought. Pray for me, that I stay sane! Pray for Andy, that he can get his work done without having to worry about us! :) Please, and thank you! :)