Friday, May 2, 2008

Cooking With Adam

Adam has been helping me make dinner, quite a bit these days. He loves to cut things and put them in the pan! Maybe we have another chef in the family??? :)

I think you can tell what he is saying, as he is getting better about pronouncing words. The only word that might be hard to understand is "coney" which is actually zucchini. :) Enjoy! (Oh, and he really DOES know the difference between celery and broccoli; he just thinks he's funny! As we re-watched the video, he told me "I tricked you mommy! I call it celery!")

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Who cares if he's wrong about what it's called - he's SOOOO CUTE!!!

I love how he just starts eating it. Kid after my own heart...

Unknown said...

Oh, and Ben had to watch this 3 times!

krissy said...

Ohhh...quite whining. Snow is no longer forcasted. Just rain. So, bring your cute little butt here and see me! Forget Nashville, leave the boys with family and come see me. And then we will get Kathrine to come too..........

Your kid is a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e......

Blueberry said...

very cute.

i wish bean would eat broccoli raw! she wants it for every meal but it MUST be cooked!

Arizaphale said...

I love the way he says "I know' like...'quit asking me what I'm cutting all the time already Mom'...
So cute that he wouldn't 'play the game' with you!!! Wish my kids were chefs. Then I wouldn't have to cook.:-)

KG said...

Ok, that was hilarious. That's the first good laugh I've had all day! And "coney?" That's hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute it should be illegal.

Fire Hunt said...

He is going to just like his Grandpa!!

Christina said...

Don't you just love how they refuse to play by your rules as soon as the camera comes out?? LOL. he is too cute.

Rebekah said...

what a goof! are you guys going to be at Aunt Lou's this summer? It'll be fun to see all the little boys together!

It's hard to believe that Adam was the only one last year and now we have Matthew, Josiah, and Steven too!!

mandaroo63 said...

He's so cute! My kids like watching those cooking shows. You never know, maybe he'll be the next Top Chef!