Ok, so I've had some very non-conventional weekly wraps thus lately. So, let's go back to the good ol' version. Eh?
1) My mommy's "real" Birthday was today. My eldest sister and I spent the day with her! It was a blast, the kids played, and she looooved her Mother's ring! :) (Sorry it was the wrong size, mama, the new one will be here soon!)
2) My sister is being INDUCED next FRIDAY!!!!!!! YAY!!! :) I get to meet my new baby niece in one week! :) I am going to live at the hospital, until she comes... I can't wait. :) (I have bought many pink things, to lessen my need to have more children, in order to possibly have a girl)
3) Adam fell, while spinning in circles on the hardwood. He busted his nose and had his first bad bloody (or "blawdy" as he kept saying) nose. It was pretty nasty. I will be surprised if he doesn't wake up with some sort of bruising. sigh.
4) Andy goes out of town, next week. Monday-Friday...again. sigh.
5) I am having a pampered chef show on Sunday. I am pretty pumped. If you want to come, let me know (I didn't do well at making a complete guest list- so if I missed someone forgive me!). It's at 2pm on Sunday. CHOCOLATE is the theme!!! :) We are making some yummy treats!!!!
6) I'm addicted to Dayquil. BUT Today is the best I've felt since Saturday night. I was able to do laundry and function. Thank Goodness!
7) Did I mention my sister was being induced next week????? :) Aunt Brittany is a little excited.
8) My little sister is going on her first date tomorrow night. THIS is depressing. The boy is nice, she is old enough, but... she was the first baby I held. sigh. And she's still my *little* sister (who happens to be taller than me). sigh.
9) Today was much better with Adam. He was an angel. No joke. He did everything I asked, he was polite, he said "yes, mom," to everything and was just amazing.
A cute moment: I asked "hey bud, are you ok down there?" he said, "yes mom, I'm fine!" WHAT? "I'm FINE?" I am so glad I use proper grammar, when speaking around him. He's a little me. teehee.
10) This is the angel I love: