I'm having ONE of THOSE days.... You know what I'm talking about. Those days where nothing seems to be going my way? Here's why....
1) Took Andy to work, for him to leave on his trip. Had to get the boys up at 5:45 and get Andy to work by 7:00 (we live 45 minutes from downtown). sigh.
2) Andy left.
3) Adam cried for about 15 minutes, because he realized he wouldn't see daddy all week.
4) We stopped and got bagels, on the way home. That was good!
5) Got home, Matthew wanted to sleep (thank the LORD!). This was 8:30ish.
6) Adam followed around 10:00 am.
7) Matthew woke up at 10:15am. GRR! I was going to rest myself.
8) Matthew and I played, until 11:30, when he was ready to crash again. He did! YAY!
9) I worked out. (woo)
10) Adam woke up at 12:15.
11) Matthew woke up at 1:00.
12) We left the house. Went and ran errands.
13) Adam asked if daddy was home. No, still no daddy.
14) We went to the mall, to keep our minds off daddy. (only spent $2.99, thank you. Darn Disney store!!)
15) Adam asked AGAIN about daddy. sigh. No daddy.
16) Andy called frantic about some CD that was missing, and that he feared was at home. I was not at home to look.
17) Adam asked if daddy was calling from home. AH! NO!
18) Andy called again... needs CD asap... Needs me to go home.
19) Adam ASKS AGAIN!
20) Mommy starts crying. a lot.
21) I didn't go home. I went to my mommy's.
22) Andy called again. Someone would be by the house at 8:30 to pick up CD. Good.
23) We leave, to come home, and Adam asks if daddy is home. (I really wanted to cry, but I didn't)- "No little man, daddy is not home! We don't get to see him until Friday. I'm sorry!" Adam cries. Oh man.
24) We get home.
25) THREE messages on the answering machine of a frantic woman... who... has.... OUR.... DOG!!! WHAT? Sadie is gone? ALL day? AHH!!
26) Call lady. Apparently she only lives three or four doors down, and indeed she has Sadie. I have no idea how she got out.
27) Matthew is tired, by this point, and hysterical. Adam is "hungry." and I want to cry- again. I didn't cry.
28) We get home, again. Matthew goes to bed. Sadie gets fed. Adam gets popcorn. Mommy wants a cheesecake...an entire cheesecake.
29) Time for Adam's bed (it's 8:00).
30) Adam gets out of bed twice- once while mommy is peeing.
31) Many knocks on door (8:10- not 8:30) to get CD.... mommy is in mid-pee, Adam is climbing out of bed, and I almost forget to put my pants up before opening the front door. Thank God, I remembered that vital step.
32) Adam hangs on my leg, Sadie tries to eat man at door, and I've forgotten where I put the CD.
33) Man leaves. Adam is threatened, and put back to bed... Mommy finishes pee....
34) Mommy blogs. SIGH
Are you as tired as I AM?!