Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The "4"11 on meme.... (ha)

Ok, so I think I did this meme awhile ago, but who cares? haha. I have new readers, and I'm sure you all love to learn about me ;) So here's 4 things about me(me) from my friend over at A Little White Space.


Four jobs you've had in your life
1.) I've not had 4 jobs.
2.) I'm not kidding.
3.) so, don't hate me.
4.) because... now that I am a mommy, it's the hardest job I could ever imagine! ;)

Four movies that you would watch over and over:
1.) Princess Bride ("As you wish"- I imagine Wesley telling me this all of the time)
2.) Dirty Dancing- I know...I know... I can't help it.
3.) Goonies- oh yes. Enough said.
4.) The Lion King- I am glad Adam likes this movie... because so does his mama.

Four places you've lived:
1.) Ohio
2.) Ohio
3.) Ohio
4.) Chicago

Four TV shows that you love to watch (or used to watch):
1.) CSI- I think my sister would say I watch this 24/7. I don't. I do however go through slight withdraw if I don't see it (at least a little) within a 24 hour period. Thank goodness for DVR and Spike TV. lol

2.) Lost- LOVE it. Hate it. Crazy relationship I have with this show

3.) Grey's Anatomy

4.) ER

Four places you've been on vacation:
1.) Charleston- thanks to Amy! :) yay for going back in June! :)
2.) Florida
3.) Toronto
4.) Mammoth Caves- best place to camp!

Four websites you visit daily:
1.) Yahoo! mail
2.) Myspace (yes, I have one of those)
3.) Various blogs
4.) School website- yay!

Four of your favorite foods

do I really only get to choose 4?

1.) Bagels- with peanut butter
2.) Candy- gummy or chewy or sour
3.) Celery
4.) salad... I love a good salad!

Four places you would rather be right now:
1.) On vacation
2.) The mall
3.) bed
4.) On vacation. again.

I might spare four people, for this one... because I'm nice! :)

(psst. Go see the post below... look at my cute little man!!)


13 comments:

The Egel Nest said...

I thought I was the only one who LOVED the goonies...

I love the Cyndi Lauper song from that movie...when they are riding their bikes...remember?? (Good enough for me...blah blah...LOVE ITTTTT!

And who can forget Chunk???

lol

Love it!

I am a HUGE Cyndi Lauper fan...kind of in the closet I suppose...I just love her unique voice and style!

Bradley
The Egel Nest

Rose said...

LOL!

I was about to say, As for movies, you had me until you said Goonies!

But, I do agree about what Bradley said about Cyndi Lauper - love her. I hate to say it, but she is so my era.
Time After Time - my favorite song of hers. It's featured (by another singer) in Strictly Ballroom - one of my listed movies.

BUT I FORGOT about Dirty Dancing! I can't help it either. "Nobody puts Baby in a corner"...

jennwa said...

Great list, I love CSI too.

Kat said...

I love this one! Love it!
And you are right. Being a mommy IS the hardest job you could ever have.
I love the Goonies movie too. I had such a crush on Sean Astin when it first came out. So cute!!!

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

I am soooooo very jealous that you are going to Charleston in June. I lived there before moving to the frozen tundra....I have lived there twice and would go back in a heartbeat. My teenage daughter was born there.......sigh...

Homegrown Tribe said...

Very fun! I was just tagged to do one of these too.. I just haven't done it yet. :)

I LOVE dirty dancing too.

Tami said...

HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!! Love the goonies. Nice to learn more about you.

Have a great day

:)

Blended in Texas said...

Okay, am I the only one who hasn't heard of the Goonies? I'm lost...anyway, I love CSI also and The Princess Bride. I've never had any 'real' jobs either...terrible, but true. Celery? Blach! I can't stand the stuff! ;) Great list- I love these because it helps us get to know each other better- thanks for sharing!

KG said...

I have actually BEEN TO the Goonies house in Oregon. There's a fun fact for you.

Oh - and I'm tagging you for a meme that you may or may not choose to do since you've just done a post like it. Thanks for always visiting my blog!

Amy said...

Oh The Princess Bride is the best movie ever! I love that my girls now love it, and we can watch it over and over and over, and drive my hubby completely bonkers!

Tina said...

Can you teach me to like salad!!? :)

Motherhood is the equivalent to 400 jobs and we're seriously underpaid!!

Christina said...

I haven't had 4 "real" jobs either!!! Love Princess Bride, but would you believe I've never seen Dirt Dancing?? Of Goonies for that matter.

Arizaphale said...

"My name is Inego Montoya (spelled??), you kill my fatha....prepare to die...."

Oh yes. Princess Bride......it kills me when Wesley is coming back from the dead and he's all limp....cracks me up every time!!!!

Celery??? You have my utmost admiration!!