Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Book Meme

Miss Sassyfras (oh yes, your new name! hahaha) has tagged...well... not really... but kinda tagged me for this meme. Soooo I guess I'll do it.

Rules:

1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).

2. Open the book to page 123.

3. Find the fifth sentence.

4. Post the next three sentences.

5. Tag five people

"1. In a heavy, medium saucepan, bring the milk to a simmer over medium-low heat. 2. In a large bowl whisk the egg yolks until pale yellow. In a small bowl, combine the sugar flower and salt."

Ahh...told you I read too many cookbooks! This is a recipe for Banana Chocolate Scones. Sounds appealing... and oddly ironic, since Sassy and I are bound to have scones together, someday. haha.

I tag.... the first five people to read this post! Kellan? Christina? Blueberry? hmmm who else??? ;)

8 comments:

Maggie said...

Those are important things to know!

And I just realized that I totally should have waited and been the SIXTH commenter.

But I guess you're about to see what I have been reading instead...

kim said...

Ha! Walked right into this one. :-)

Rose said...

Dang ! I'm # 3 - you got me.

Rose said...

Okay, I did it! :)

Blueberry said...

alright, we'll see... i'd have to find a book with enough pages first!

Homegrown Tribe said...

Cute idea!

Christina said...

Oooh, I almost missed it! But I'm not sure it 4 little men is doing it, to that makes me #5. :o) Okay, I'll do it - but it'll be later tonight as I'm swamped right now!

Arizaphale said...

I'm doing this just for the hell of it!!!