Saturday, October 17, 2009

Weekly Wrap

Man, how long has it been since I've done one of these? A few months, at least! Let's give it a go:

1) Matty is now taking his treatments pretty well. He's even holding the nebulizer all by himself!

2) Matty came down with croup this week- boo- but no asthma attack (thank the Lord!).

3) I used to like to vacuum. But now that I have to do it everyday.... not so much.

4) School is getting to be so tedious. I am SO ready for my three month break, once Chloe is here!

5) Speaking of Chloe- 81 days!

6) I am starting to "enjoy" autumn. I've decorated some and we are cutting pumpkins- for the seeds of course!

7) I went to Adam's first parent teacher conference this week. I love hearing good things about my boy- especially from someone who is not bias.... ;)  Apparently he is one of the most serious children she's ever met, and is always wanting to know what's coming next. She said his logical side is very advanced and that he is extremely mathematical. So, basically.... I have another Andy on my hands! ;)

8) We are still prepping the house to sell. The closer we get, the more excited I'm becoming. I've also really been looking into NEW houses...and well... a new start is what we need right now! :)

9) I need to take more photos. I am slacking.

10) I've watched the beginning of "Cars" about 100 times this week- it's the movie Matty always wants to watch, during his treatments. Once the treatment is over, he usually gets up and leaves the movie.

How 'bout you? What are you up to?

2 comments:

Fire Hunt said...

It is good to Hear that Matty is doing good with his treatments.

Arizaphale said...

Love your weekly wraps.Sounds like things are settling a bit there. I still get amazed when I think about everything you have to deal with AND school work too!!!!!!!!!!! Roll on three month break.