Monday, October 19, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook- October 19



Outside my window... Sunshine and big white fluffy clouds! It's perfect!

I am thinking... about Adam's Birthday and what I need to do to prep!

I am thankful for... answered prayers and friends/family who are praying for us!

I am wearing... green khakis, white t-shirt, and a big wool sweater! :)

I am remembering... What it's like to give birth. I've been thinking about this a lot lately. 79 days to go!

I am going... to fold a lot of laundry, today!

I am reading... school books. and more school books!

I am hoping... to get a lot around the house done, today!

On my mind... sleep. Is that terrible? I just want to sleep!

Noticing that... my boys are growing so fast! One minute they are newborns and the next they are riding buses to school! How does this happen?!

Pondering these words... “Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.”- Psalm 37:4

From the kitchen... Not sure.... I'm thinking stir-fry tonight! :) Chinese food is my BFF. :)

Around the house... Lots of laundry. ALWAYS!

One of my favorite things~ Matty breathing without any problems! Genesis 2:7 is my "Matthew verse".

Visit inspiring women HERE, or to share what simple things you are doing, today!

7 comments:

Barbara said...

Kids grow so fast. It seems like it was just yesterday when I had little ones underfoot, now they are moving into adulthood. It happens way too fast.
Enjoy your day.

Kelli said...

Great post. The day is beautiful today, I agree!

honeysuckle said...

I slept away one of my pregnancys so I can relate to you. Enjoy them while they are little for as you know they grow too fast. Good luck with your delivery when it comes!

Christina said...

You have such a lovely and optimistic outlook on everything...reading your words never fails to inspire me! Hugs!

dtbrents said...

So, you are going to have a baby. That's wonderful. I know you will be so happy. They do grow up so fast. I hope you get all your work done even though you are sleepy. You can sleep when you get my age and your too tired to do anything.. God bless, Doylene

Kat said...

Mmm. That is lovely. :)
I'm craving Chinese food lately too.
79 days! That is coming up quickly!

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne said...

You are soooo close!

I am going to be bouncing off the walls when she gets here!!