Monday, October 12, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook- October 12, 2009




I've never participated in this before.... but it looks fun! :) Enjoy!

Outside my window... fall has arrived and the leaves are red, orange and yellow!
I am thinking... the craziness we've gone through and how blessed we are!
I am thankful for... my family for all of their love and support!

From the kitchen... I am not cooking tonight! Chinese goodies! :)
I am wearing... a sweater! Where did fall go and why is winter here already?!
I am creating... fun, fall, activities to do with the boys! Anyone have suggestions?
I am going... to many doctor appointments this week!
I am reading... books for school! And a stack of magazines that need to be gone through. Maybe.
I am hoping... no one else gets sick, anytime soon!
I am hearing..... boys giggle and it's fantastic!
One of my favorite things... Hot chocolate with marshmallows, during the cold months!
A few plans for the rest of the week: Lots and lots of doctor appointments for Matthew! We also have Adam's first school conference!
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... Whoa baby! Look at that thing grow!!! ;)




What are you doing this week? Go HERE to share!

6 comments:

dtbrents said...

I enjoyed your blog. Welcome to Simple Woman's Daybook. I hope you stay with it and visit all of us and we will visit you. God bless, Doylene

dtbrents said...

You must be having a baby. How wonderful. You look great. Doylene

Fire Hunt said...

You are so cute!

Arizaphale said...

Seriously B, do you have a basketball shoved up there???????
:-D
This post is a nice idea. Glad those boys are giggling. That must be such a relief to hear.

Laura McIntyre said...

You look so cute, i love fall and all the activities you can do.

Im sorry Matthew has been so sick , i do understand though. I went through hell with Rebecca last summer with her being sick and hospitalised and was also heavily pregnant with another at home. Its a nightmare

Kat said...

ACK! You are so cute!!!!