1) Last week of having three classes, at once! I'll then only have ONE! yay! :) I do, however, have three papers all due by next Saturday... ummm...I've not started one...EEK!
2) I was looking at photos, today. The first one is Daddy and Adam, when Adam was 9 months old. The second is of Daddy and Matthew (Matthew is 9 months old). I think Matt is finally starting to not look like Adam. Well, maybe. What do you think?
3) Got to see Baby Sprout (and Bean and mommy, too) today! :) We took them over a dinner, so that mommy could have a break. Hope you enjoy the dinner, my friend! :)
4) Tomorrow, they are having a going home party for Baby Ethan. I so wish we could have taken a trip there, to be apart of the festivities. It is actually open for anyone who wants to come. They are having everyone wear BLUE, to the party. I am going to wear blue tomorrow, anyway.
5) Andy goes out of town again next week. sigh. (and possibly the first TWO weeks in May.... big SIGH).
6) Did I mention yet that both of my boys are NAPPING?!?!?! Oh yes, that's right... I am alone... Just me and my coke zero... well...and the dog and cat.
7) Pay it forward is coming to an end... well, the class is anyway. I am going to continue the project and I urge you do, too! (there is a new post! feel free to comment on your thoughts!)
8) It's raining... but OH SO WARM! It's currently 71 degrees. I am so glad.
9) I am all alone. Did I tell you this, yet?
10) Sadie loves the weather, too. And her new camo shirt, from Target. :)
Happy Weekend, everyone!! :) Tomorrow, we tackle our garage... DOO DOO DOO. If you saw our garage, you would want to wish me luck. Heck, wish me luck anyway! :)