So, as you already saw I had a crazy week- and it made me go crazy, apparently! Here are some photos of what we've been doing:
1) My dad and step-mom came over on Thursday. My dad taught Adam how to make burgers and grill them. (Um..ignore my very messy counters- cooking can cause such things)
2) Grandma Jacqui and Matthew had some fun, too! :) (Look how big my chunky monkey is getting! :))
3) Before bedtime Gma and Bop read Adam a story. Well, I think Adam did most of the "reading," since they read one of his favorite books.
4) Today, Adam and daddy worked on the boys' new picnic table (well, when I say "new" I mean something we got off of Freecycle (last year)) The end colors on the table, will be yellow and green! I'll take photos, when it's done!
5) Adam was VERY proud of the paint on his hands. And I think Sadie wanted in on the action!