Friday, August 24, 2007
1) Gassy babies make days crappy (ha ha...get it? crappy...gas?? ha... nevermind)
2) "Quality" time with the husband means watching cartoon movies and playing card games. That's quality-- even with a 22 month old sitting in between the two of us.
3) Taking my sister to get her school schedule made me realize how much I don't miss high school. Like, OH MY Gosh!
4) Spiders are evil.
5) Moms rock. In general yes they do, but my moms are extra special, because they put up with me. haha.
6) I need to get out of the house next week; I think I forgot what the sun looks like.
7) Freecycle is so fun!! If you haven't joined this group, you should!!
8) September is going to be a busy month. Where did the summer go?
9) Husbands are easy pushovers when it comes to having them take three day weekends. YAY!
10) Yay for a new farmer's market tomorrow!!! :) Anyone want to come?? :)