Monday, August 6, 2007

BSM

Today's BSM is of Matthew.... How he's grown, already, in these last 4 weeks! He's becoming so aware of his surroundings, and he's really starting to "wake up." He can mock me, when I stick out my tongue; he follows voices, when you say his name; he can hold his head up, at a 45-90 degree angle; he likes tummy-time, most of the time; and he looooves to watch the fishies, on his swing.
Oh!! And he's finally fitting into the "newborn" clothes! Watch out 0-3 months, he's on his way! haha. :) Enjoy the photo, and happy week to all!
Want to see more cute kids and amazing shots? Head over to Picture This to see more!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shot of one alert little boy!
And I adore the colors of his nursery! My favorites, for sure.

Blueberry said...

aww! that is cute!

we are free every day this week... well, not today because i don't have a car, but any other day this week can be arranged! what do you want to do??

bean would love to see her boys!

Kimberly said...

That is just sweet! Aww, I wanna another little one. :)

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

very sweet. enjoy that cutie!

Maya said...

Oh the changes!!! So adorable!

Cool Mama said...

He's just adorable! Gosh...I really miss those days...when they are so little and soft...and they just stare at you with their sweet little faces. That's it..I've got to convince my hubby to start working on number 2!!

kim said...

Awww, so cute! Is he really 4 weeks? That was a quick 30 days!

Phyllis Sommer said...

what a look of wonder...so sweet. enjoy every minute:-)

Stacy said...

Oh, very sweet! I love the little babies in how they are just experiencing the world around them. :)

Cari said...

Such an intense look of concentration for such a little guy. So very sweet.

Laura McIntyre said...

What a cutie :)

emily said...

Boy I wish I could sit in a cozy swing like that and stare at the fishies, too!

Anonymous said...

So glad he loves Lucy's swing! Hope he's ready to be booted out in eh 7 months er so! lol Muah! xoxox