Friday, August 10, 2007
1) Andy has lost 17 lbs. on his diet! I am so glad that the hour or so I spend a day working on his meals is paying off! I am also glad that he is taking this seriously and working so hard. I am proud of him!
2) No more thrush!! woo hoo!
3) I got my information for next semesters classes (I was hoping this semester would go slowly, and next semester would never start...sigh). I start back Sept. 24th.
4) We've had a lot of unexpected expenses lately-- but the Lord has provided, with some unexpected earnings, as well. Thank you, Lord!!
5) Adam is returning to himself. We had one whole day, this week, where he obeyed me at all times.... and that was a good day.
6) I think I took 4 showers this week-- not bad out of five days... haha.
7) It finally rained and broke the horrid heat wave!!!
8) I have beautiful children (see photo above for proof)
9) We're ending our week of meals that were provided for us. Thanks to all of my wonderful friends, for helping out! You're all amazing cooks.
10) It's the weekend, and I am glad!!!! :)