Friday, August 17, 2007
1) Daddy gets more respect, when punishing. I guess I am not scary enough?
2) Sometimes babies just want to EAT and EAT and EAT...until mommy is dry.
3) After babies EAT (a lot) they barf in your hair. That was a blast, let me tell you.
4) Cooking blogs are hard to keep up (there is a new post, btw)
5) Grocery shopping now takes THREE HOURS!
6) Sometimes toddlers just don't eat. I suppose he'll eat when he's really hungry. Right?
7) I still love my cute kids, even though they are causing me to get grey hair.
8) Getting out of the house alone, even for 10 minutes to go to the store, is a wonderful thing! (Thanks mama!)
9) I'm still sleepy. haha.
10) Next week Matthew gets his 2 month pictures taken. (yes, I know I am a little early... but I want them back by the time he is 2 months)